Here is a list of Frequently Asked Questions
We often see these frequently asked questions at Strategic List Services regarding direct marketing lists:
What is a Direct Marketing list? And what does it include?
Direct marketing lists comprise of:
People at home (consumers)
A list of Consumers can be narrowed down by demographics such as gender, age, homeowner/renter, hobbies, interests, buying habits, presence of children and more.
People at companies (businesses).
A list of businesses can be narrowed down by industry type, number of employees, annual sales revenue, title (such as President, Owner, etc.), buying authority and many more.
- What is a List Broker, and why should I use one?
A list broker specializes in targeted direct marketing lists and knows all there is to know about getting the list that best matches your requirements. They also know the list owners with the most targeted lists.
- How To Use A List Broker
- Why are direct marketing lists so crucial to the success of my direct marketing campaign?
- What is the best list selection strategy?
- What is the typical response rate for a B2B marketing effort?
- What is the best way to tell if a list works?
- How do I estimate my total costs to rent a list?
- What is the difference between a response list and a compiled list?
For any other questions, please call 1-866-575-0043 or by email.
We are happy to help you with all your direct marketing needs.
We look forward to helping you succeed!