Direct Marketing Resources
The following information is our direct marketing resources and information for the various lists. These will help you understand the regulations and standards by which lists are compiled.
Direct Marketing Email Regulations
- CanSpam Rules How to send email legally and effectively.
- Canadian CASL Rules since July 1, 2014. CASL, also commonly referred to as “Canada’s anti-spam legislation. If your business or organization sends commercial electronic messages (CEMs), such as emails promoting a product or service, you must comply with CASL’s requirements. You must obtain consent, provide identification information, and include an unsubscribe mechanism in each message.
The USA Do Not Call Telemarketing Regulations
- The US Do Not Call Regulations and
- How to Register for a US SAN Number for Telemarketers.
- Where Marketers Obtain State Do-Not-Call Lists
Canadian Do Not Call Telemarketing Regulations
Sample Mailing Lists
- Many of our clients ask to see a sample mailing list because they are curious to see what the mailing list will look like when it’s emailed to them.
Standard Industry Codes for Businesses:
- The federal government created the SIC code system to categorize all businesses into distinct categories.
Our Privacy Protection
- Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Here is a list of Frequently Asked Questions that we often see here at Strategic List Services regarding direct marketing lists.
Helpful Geographic and Currency Look Up Tools:
- Geographical Lookup tools for Postal Codes, Zip Codes, and area codes for both the US and Canada.
- Foreign Currency Converter Tool
Email Marketing Statistics
Email Marketing Metrics 2020 Ultimate Email Marketing Benchmarks for 2020: By Industry and Day.
Infographic of this year’s key findings
This infographic highlights a few of our favourite findings from this report.